Saturday, September 10, 2011

Moving, moving and moving




We have successfully moved from San Antonio to Las Cruces and now have successfully purchased a new home. Life has been all about change and growing so there has been little time left for blogging or keeping up. Maybe as the fall comes around life will settle down a bit. I have found a website that I love pinterest.com and have several boards that I created there. One of which I created a few days ago called Honey please do list. My wonderfull hubby is already on it. I have always wanted a porch swing and when I saw this one made from a pallet I sent him a link at work. He had a pallet at work, brought it home on Thursday, created it, stained it and now it is awaiting poly. I should be swinging in style by Monday. What a wonderful life. The internet can be such a miraculous blessing.







No comments:

Post a Comment